1. General characteristics and classification of the group of dishes, the range
2. The value in the food group of the food specified in the embodiment
3. Characterization of the mechanical culinary processing of the primary raw material used in the preparation of group meals ( folded flowsheet mechanical culinary processing of raw materials). To specify the range of p/f in accordance with option C, the main raw material.
To determine the percent of waste output and p/f
4. The characteristic scheme of the technological process of production of meals specified group
5. To justify the selection of side dishes and sauces to the specified dish
6. Conditions, period of storage and realization of food
7. To describe the possible design options for meals according to specified options Continue reading
Summer is a time for vacations, trips to the seaside and outdoor activities. It’s time to wear light dresses, swimsuits, shorts, short t-shirts. But, unfortunately, to spoil the mood can extra pounds that have settled on the stomach and waist. In this period the most effective and affordable way to get beautiful body will be a vegetable salads for weight loss.
Fresh fruits and vegetables is a complex of vitamins, vegetable fibers, fiber, minerals and various nutrients that are so needed by the body. Salad diet can have a positive impact in the fight against such diseases as liver disease, depression, atherosclerosis, hypertension.
Vegetables for those wishing to have and not to get better
Principles of salad diet
In order to obtain perfect figure, you can take the salad diet, strictly limiting fats and carbohydrates in daily diet. Depending on the desired result and diet, vegetable diet can last from 5 days to 2 weeks.
All vegetable diet can be divided into two groups. The first includes those, a diet which consists of only salads. They exclude light snack of dairy or protein food. Eating only salads shows excellent results. For the week, you can lose 4 to 6 kg. the Second group allows the use of low-fat cottage cheese, yogurt, low-fat yogurt,chicken, soups, buckwheat porridge, boiled fish, etc. Continue reading