The new year will come not so soon, but time flies quickly, so the preparation of the Christmas menu it is better to think in advance. And what should be the dishes on the holiday table in the coming 2015?
What should be the new year’s dishes?
Let’s list the main features of dishes for new year’s table:
Of course, all meals must be delicious. But remember that taste preferences are all different, and they need to be taken into account. So what should you know about the tastes of the guests (if you plan to invite them) and take them into account.
Christmas meals must be wholesome. Since more than half of the people at the New year drink alcoholic beverages, you should ensure that drinkers are not drunk. In the list of components prepared salads, hot meals and snacks, be sure to include meat, fish, vegetables.
Often new year’s table is literally full of a wide variety of dishes, each of which I want to try. And so as not to overload the stomachs of guests, it is necessary to prepare light meals. So, salads it is not necessary to flavor a huge amount of high-calorie mayonnaise. Better to fill them up with light sour cream or low calorie mayonnaise. The bulk of the ingredients should be vegetables. Meat and fish is better to use low fat. Continue reading
1. General characteristics and classification of the group of dishes, the range
2. The value in the food group of the food specified in the embodiment
3. Characterization of the mechanical culinary processing of the primary raw material used in the preparation of group meals ( folded flowsheet mechanical culinary processing of raw materials). To specify the range of p/f in accordance with option C, the main raw material.
To determine the percent of waste output and p/f
4. The characteristic scheme of the technological process of production of meals specified group
5. To justify the selection of side dishes and sauces to the specified dish
6. Conditions, period of storage and realization of food
7. To describe the possible design options for meals according to specified options Continue reading