After reading an article on the Internet, decided to share the info and maybe someone razveselit and the prices for these masterpieces! Write that true gourmets will spare neither time nor money to enjoy a really exclusive dish. Some of them need to be booked in the restaurant for a few days until that magic moment when you can try.
1. Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata , or scrambled eggs with lobster, served in restaurant Norma’s at Le Parker Meridien in new York.
For this dish, but six of the choicest eggs and fresh cream, you need the meat of a lobster, chives and 10 ounces black caviar (about 300 g, at a price per ounce of $65). Representatives of the restaurant say that the dish costs the guests almost at cost of $1000. In the menu there is a more budget version of Frittata with a reduced amount of lobster meat and caviar costing only $100.
2. Pizza Louis XIII proves that fast food can be elevated to the level of true culinary art.
Chef Renato viola (Salerno, Italy) prepares her long and lovingly. As a filling, which is laid out on pizza in front of customer, he uses shrimp, lobster meat and lobster, three kinds of caviar and Buffalo mozzarella, and salt dish exclusively Australian pink salt mined in the valley of the Murray river (it gives the pizza a special concencus and aroma). Continue reading
1. General characteristics and classification of the group of dishes, the range
2. The value in the food group of the food specified in the embodiment
3. Characterization of the mechanical culinary processing of the primary raw material used in the preparation of group meals ( folded flowsheet mechanical culinary processing of raw materials). To specify the range of p/f in accordance with option C, the main raw material.
To determine the percent of waste output and p/f
4. The characteristic scheme of the technological process of production of meals specified group
5. To justify the selection of side dishes and sauces to the specified dish
6. Conditions, period of storage and realization of food
7. To describe the possible design options for meals according to specified options Continue reading