Salad “little Red riding hood”
Salad “little Red riding hood” – very tasty and spectacular layered salad, main ingredient is chicken. A simple recipe of salad “Red riding hood” will help you out the day before the holiday feast.
Potatoes — 2 Pieces
Onion — 2 Pieces
Chicken breast — 250 Grams
Walnuts — 1 Cup
Carrots — 2 Pieces
Eggs — 2 Pieces
Cheese — 70 Grams
Mayonnaise – to taste
Pomegranate — 1/2 Pieces
Description of preparation:
How to prepare the salad “little Red riding hood”:
1. Potatoes, carrots and eggs boil until cooked and clean.
2. Finely chop the onion, for 10 minutes, soaked in boiling water, then rinsed with cold water. Spread layer of onions in a salad bowl, lightly coat with mayonnaise.
3. Boiled potatoes cut into small cubes, put a layer on top of the onion. Sprinkle with salt, coat with mayonnaise.
4. Ready chicken breast (boiled, baked, grilled or smoked – any), cut into small cubes and spread on top of potatoes. We coat with mayonnaise.
5. Then a layer of finely chopped walnuts and, of course, mayonnaise.
6. Hereinafter, the layer is cut into small cubes cooked carrots. We coat with mayonnaise.
7. Finally, a layer of grated eggs and grated cheese. Again lubricates mayonnaise.
8. Decorate the salad with pomegranate seeds and walnuts. Puff give the salad stand in the refrigerator for at least half an hour, then salad “Red riding hood” can bring to the table.