The most expensive dishes of the world or nice to live not forbid!
After reading an article on the Internet, decided to share the info and maybe someone razveselit and the prices for these masterpieces! Write that true gourmets will spare neither time nor money to enjoy a really exclusive dish. Some of them need to be booked in the restaurant for a few days until that magic moment when you can try.
1. Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata , or scrambled eggs with lobster, served in restaurant Norma’s at Le Parker Meridien in new York.
For this dish, but six of the choicest eggs and fresh cream, you need the meat of a lobster, chives and 10 ounces black caviar (about 300 g, at a price per ounce of $65). Representatives of the restaurant say that the dish costs the guests almost at cost of $1000. In the menu there is a more budget version of Frittata with a reduced amount of lobster meat and caviar costing only $100.
2. Pizza Louis XIII proves that fast food can be elevated to the level of true culinary art.
Chef Renato viola (Salerno, Italy) prepares her long and lovingly. As a filling, which is laid out on pizza in front of customer, he uses shrimp, lobster meat and lobster, three kinds of caviar and Buffalo mozzarella, and salt dish exclusively Australian pink salt mined in the valley of the Murray river (it gives the pizza a special concencus and aroma).
Pizza with a proud name of the French king served with Remy Martin cognac and Krug champagne Clos Du Mesnil. By the way, its diameter is only 20 cm, and the cost is around $12,000 (8300 EUR).
3. Sushi Del Oriente – the creation of a Filipino chef Angelito Araneta Junior (Manila, luxury gastronomy company Karat Chef).
Portion consists of four nigiri sushi, coated with thin plates of gold and topped with African diamonds (each weighing 0.2 carats). According to the author, this dish is bought by wealthy suitors who are going to dinner to propose to his sweetheart. It is unknown millionaire from Japan.
4. Haute Couture Macaroons are prepared with an exclusive recipe Parisian pastry chef Pierre hermé, Goodies which are sold in special culinary boutiques at prices substantially higher than average.
Especially notable among the masterpieces of the Maestro “Macaroni couture” – traditional French cookies made from egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar and ground almonds, to which he adds a pistachio, apricot, Maracay, Campari and much more, depending on desired taste. The outside of the pasta is covered with a thin layer of glaze on the basis of chocolate, grapefruit, caramel and even rose petals. The cost per pound, exclusive of the biscuit is amazing no less than exotic ingredients – $7400 (5750 euros).
5. Wagyu Meat Pie – the most expensive dish in the restaurant menu Fence Gate Inn (Lancashire, UK).
Still, after filling of this meat pie is a tender marbled beef Wagyu, imported from Japan. The food composition also includes truffles and matsutake mushrooms. Before cooking the meat is marinated in two bottles of Chateau Mouton Rothschild vintage 1982. The cost of a whole pie – 8000 pounds, if you wish, you can purchase a half or a quarter.
6. Sultan’s Golden Cake – the exclusive restaurant’s menu at the hotel Ciragan Palace Kempinski (Istanbul, Turkey). The desire to taste it must notify the staff of the restaurant for three days, to guarantee managed to deliver all the necessary ingredients.
Dessert consists of soaked in Jamaican rum for apricots, figs, pears and quince. The special taste given to it by Polynesian vanilla and French wheat, as well as black truffles and caramel. Dessert covered with a layer of edible 24-carat gold. It is served on a silver platter handmade, which you can take as a souvenir included in the price $1000.
7. Golden Opulence Sundae is served in the legendary new York coffee shop Serendipity III (Manhattan), in which not only sweet, but also serves the main menu much more expensive than other places in the Upper East side.
The basis of the Golden Opulence Sundae is ice cream of vanilla beans Thai. It is served in a little ramekin, which is decorated with edible gold leaf and shavings of the world’s most expensive chocolate Amedei Porceleana. For dessert are served candied exotic fruits, gold dragees, marzipan cherries and a plate of caviar. Enjoy an exclusive dessert worth $1000 must be made at least 48 hours, otherwise the cook will not have time to cook.
8. Fortress Stilt Fisherman Indulgence – a unique dessert that can be enjoyed in the Wine3 restaurant in the resort, The Fortress Resort and Spa (Sri Lanka).
Despite the fact that the majority of the local population live more than modestly, guests here can offer real luxury for the large sum of money. The cost of dessert Italian biscotti-flavored liqueur Irish Cream, canned mangoes and pomegranate, as well as the Sabayon (egg cream with the addition of champagne brand Dom Perignon) $14500. As a decoration used hand-made chocolate figurine of a fisherman, who sits astride on the pole (that’s fish in Sri Lanka). Not to mention, another element of the decor is 80 carat aquamarine, which makes the dish so expensive.
9. Samundari Khazana can rightly be considered the world’s most expensive curry. It is prepared in the Indian restaurant Bombay Brasserie in London.
In addition to traditional vegetables, beans and spices in the composition of the delicacy consists of the meat of lobster, crab, and snails, truffles and Beluga caviar. The cost per serving – £ 2,000.
10. FleurBurger is a luxury Burger, which prepares respected American chef Hubert Keller, Fleur (Las Vegas, USA).
In the composition of dishes include Kobe beef, foie Gras and truffle sauce, and a nice bonus is the bottle of wine of Château Pétrus 1995 harvest, as well as a special glass, which will be sent home with a certificate of quality. The cost of all this fun is $5000.
Many will surprise the presence in this list dumplings – a favorite dish of most Russians. However, Russian pelmeni, have secured a place in the ranking. The most expensive dumplings in the world can be found in the restaurant “Golden Gates” in the Bronx, new York. The main visitors are Russian immigrants. The feature of the dish is that their composition is not only tender veal, pork and salmon, but also iron fish-torch or Curtius Flame Fish, who lives at great depth. Due to this addition of dumplings emit an unusual blue-green light, which, however, does not prevent them to remain edible and tasty. Portion of the eight dumplings in a restaurant costs $ 2,400, and from 16 – 4400.
Ivan Tsarevich 18k 816